- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
In Our Community
JEA Ambassadors engage with our customers and the community in a variety of ways. One of those ambassadors is Erica, a Customer Care Consultant for JEA's Receivables and Collections Services Department.
Learn More About Our Ambassadors
Employee Volunteers at Work
JEA employees are proud to work and live in the communities we serve. This is just one of the reasons JEA employees support a broad array of charitable organizations they are passionate about.
Learn About JEA's Volunteer Efforts
JEA employees willingly donate their time and money every day to help support many needs within our community.
Learn About the Many Ways We Give Back
Kids Learn to Conserve with “ReDuce”
JEA offers a variety of presentations and literature about energy and water conservation that we can bring right to your classroom and fit in with Florida State Standards.
Learn More About Our School Programs