- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
In Our Community
JEA construction projects make neighborhoods even better by improving our service and reliability.
Find Information About a Construction Project
Meetings and Events
JEA holds community meetings, engineering and developer workshops, and energy efficiency workshops for home builders and our customers. In addition, JEA participates in various events around town.
View Our Meetings and Events Calendar
Educating Our Community
JEA Ambassadors engage with our customers and the community in a variety of ways. One of those ambassadors is Antoine, a Meter Specialist for JEA's Meter Services Department.
Learn More About Our Ambassadors
Employee Volunteers at Work
JEA employees are proud to work and live in the communities we serve. This is just one of the reasons JEA employees support a broad array of charitable organizations they are passionate about.
Learn About JEA's Volunteer Efforts
JEA employees willingly donate their time and money every day to help support many needs within our community.
Learn About the Many Ways We Give Back
Kids Learn to Conserve with “ReDuce”
JEA offers a variety of presentations and literature about energy and water conservation that we can bring right to your classroom and fit in with Florida State Standards.
Learn More About Our School Programs