Apprentice Open House (This session is now full.)
- Tuesday, March 15, 2016 Add to Calendar
- 04:30 p.m. to 06:00 p.m.
JEA Westside Service Center
6727 Broadway Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32254
JEA will be conducting several open house events for the upcoming apprentice programs.
The time is now! Join us for one of our Open House Events to ask questions and learn more about the following positions:
- Network and Cable Splicing Technician
- Line Maintainer
- Maintenance Mechanic Utility Installer Services
- Non-Apprentice Line Maintainer
Experts will be on hand to answer questions concerning JEA's apprentice program, T.A.B.E. and Wiesen Mechanical Aptitude tests, Physical Abilities Test and any other testing that is required.
Education Requirement: High school diploma or equivalent
To reserve your seat:
This session is now full, please see other event dates for this workshop.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (904) 665-7630
Please continue to visit jea.com/careers to learn more about opportunities at JEA.