Awards Committee Meeting
Thursday, June 8, 2023
401A-457 Plan Advisory Committee Meeting
- Thursday, August 12, 2021 Add to Calendar
- 01:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
21 W. Church Street Jacksonville, FL 32202
Notice is hereby given that the 401(a)/457 Committee will meet on Thursday, May 13, 2021 virtually via Webex.
The public is invited to attend this meeting in-person at the physical location or via WebEx. Attendees will be required to wear masks and CDC guidelines will be followed at the physical location.
The public may also attend the meeting virtually via WebEx (access information and instructions below).
WAYS FOR THE PUBLIC TO ACCESS THE MEETING AT NO COST VIA WEBEX:
Join the meeting via WebEx through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
- WebEx login/access: WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 180 324 2534
- WebEx Password: MCsU2D4bdT2
You can LISTEN to the meeting and/or VIEW the meeting this way.
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by: Dialing: +1-904-900-2303 or +1-415-655-0001 and using access code: 180 324 2534#
Joining 401(a)/457 Plan Advisory Committee WebEx from a Phone
- +1-904-900-2303 United States Toll (Jacksonville)
- +1-415-655-0001 US Toll
- When prompted enter access code: 180 324 2534#
- When prompted for an attendee number Press # key to skip
- You are now in the meeting.
- You are joined to the meeing with the MUTE feature turned on, so you are not able to talk during the meeting. We will unmute the lines at the appropriate time for public comment. Directions for public comment are below.
Instructions for providing public comments during the appropriate public comment speaking period are located in the detailed instructions. Interested persons who cannot attend the WebEx meeting but who wish to submit public comments to be read during the appropriate public comment speaking period may do so by emailing Jill Luster at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1:00 p.m. on August 11, 2021. Please contact Ontario Blackmon by email at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding his notice or experience any technical difficulties during the meeting. If you have a disability that requires accommodations to participate in the above meeting, please call (904) 665-7550 or (800) 955-8771 (TTY) by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
Please contact Jill Luster at (904) 665-4567 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information.