Community Health Charities Basketball Tournament
- Saturday, May 10, 2014 Add to Calendar
- 12:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Bishop Kenny High School Gymnasium
1055 Kingman Avenue Jacksonville, FL 32207
Join us for the 5th Annual Community Health Charities Basketball Tournament.
Tip-off is at 8:30 a.m. Tickets to the event are $5, and include entry into the door prize drawing which includes:
- 1 - Sony Play Station 4
- 1- Panama Jack Beach Cruiser
- 4 - $100 gift certificates to Fanatics.com (Sports Superstore.)
The more tickets you purchase, the better your chance of winning!
The half time show will consist of:
- A game of H-O-R-S-E between Paul McElroy, Managing Director/CEO and Bud Para, Chief Public Affairs Officer. Raffle tickets will be on sale for $1 each to be placed in the bucket of your choice for Paul or Bud. One ticket will be drawn from the winner’s bucket and the ticket-holder will receive a prize to be announced!
- A free throw competition among JEA employees
- The 3rd Annual Girls with Pearls/Gunning Geezers basketball competition.
Volunteers are needed to assist with onsite activities. Students in need of community service hours and family members are welcome to volunteer. This event has produced a lot of emotion and excitement over the past four years! With your participation, either as a spectator or a player, we’re sure to make this year’s event even more exciting than the last. Contact Margaret Limbaugh at email@example.com to sign-up, or co-chairs Victor Blackshear at firstname.lastname@example.org or Wes Grant at email@example.com for more information.