Governance Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
T-19 and streaming
21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
The purpose of this meeting is to review, discuss, and take action on governance and policy foundational documents.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA Governance Committee will meet in-person to review, discuss, and take action on governance and policy foundational documents on Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020 at 11 a.m. at JEA, 21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida. The public is invited to attend this meeting in-person at the physical location. Pursuant to City of Jacksonville Emergency Proclamation, attendees will be required to wear masks and CDC guidelines and social distancing will be required at the physical location. The public may also attend the meeting virtually via Webex (access information and instructions below).
Ways to Access the Board Meeting:
- Join the meeting via Webex through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 172 343 8126
WebEx Password: jVVKYYEv728
You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
For more detailed instructions on how to participate in the meeting, please review the Public Notice.
- Watch it on your computer at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting or from JEA’s Facebook page at https://facebook.com/newsfromjea (Facebook account not required to view streaming content).
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by dialing (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and using access code: 172 343 8126 #
- Watch a recording of the meeting later on the JEA website at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.