Governance Committee Meeting
- Thursday, October 15, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
The purpose of this meeting is to review, discuss, and take action on governance and policy foundational documents.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA Governance Committee will meet on Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2020 at 10 a.m. via Webex. Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19-Local Government Public Meetings), this meeting is permitted to be conducted by communications media technology. The purpose of this meeting is to review, discuss, and take action on governance and policy foundational documents.
Ways to Access the Board Meeting:
- Join the meeting via Webex through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 172 199 6174
WebEx Password: B0@rdM33t1ng!
You can LISTEN to the meeting and VIEW the meeting this way.
For more detailed instructions on how to participate in the meeting, please review the Public Notice.
- Watch it on your computer at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting or from JEA’s Facebook page at https://facebook.com/newsfromjea (Facebook account not required to view streaming content).
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by dialing (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and using access code: 172 199 6174 #
- Watch a recording of the meeting later on the JEA website at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.