Special COVID-19 Board Meeting
- Friday, April 3, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 03:00 p.m. to 04:00 p.m.
Pursuant to State of Florida Executive Order 20-69 (Emergency Management-COVID-19-Local Government Public Meetings), this meeting is permitted to be conducted by communications media technology.
The purpose of this special meeting is to discuss and take action on, as necessary, the proposed fuel charge credit for Electric Systems customers, and for the Board of Directors to receive an update on JEA’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. During this COVID-19 state of emergency, this matter is essential to JEA’s operations.
The meeting will be viewable to the public in the following ways:
- Join the meeting via WebEx through your internet browser using the following meeting access information. You can listen to the meeting and view the meeting this way:
WebEx login/access: https://jeameeting.webex.com/jeameeting/j.php?MTID=m03ddd3e3c2cd07ac3797325cc50c8bbf
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 471 705 534
WebEx Password: JEAM33t1ng
NOTE: If you do not have an email address, you must provide one, you may input email@example.com. We do not use this information for any reason.
- Watch it on JEA.com.
- Watch it on JEA’s Facebook page. A Facebook account not required to view streaming content.
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone:
Dial: (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001
Access Code: 471 705 534 #
Agenda and Meeting Materials
Contact Madricka Jones at (904) 665-7784 to obtain a hard copy of the materials.
Interested persons who cannot attend the WebEx meeting but who wish to submit public comments to be read by a moderator during the appropriate public comment speaking period may do so by emailing Madricka Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3:10 p.m on April 3, 2020.
Public Comment will happen at the defined time in the meeting and will happen in two phases:
- The first phase will be to recognize any participant who has either raised their hand or written a chat through the WebEx Tools.
- The second phase will be when the moderator opens all microphones and asks if anyone else would like to provide comment. At this time, all microphones will be live so please attempt to minimize background noise. We provide this last phase for anyone that was not able to raise their hand or provide a message in the comments.