- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Certificate of Completion
Once your project has been completed or partially completed you must clear your permits prior to placing the lines into service.
Permit Clearance Package Submittal
The following items must be submitted to the JEA Self Permitting Team for review and execution:
- Applicable Certification of Completion application (2 copies with original signatures)
- JEA as-built approval letter
- Bacteriological test results no more than 60 days old (water mains only)
- Pressure test results
Once the permit clearance package has been received and processed, a release letter will be issued by the JEA Self Permitting Team to the Engineer of Record and the lines can be placed into service.
Once the permit clearance package has been received and processed, the JEA Self Permitting Team will sign off on the application and let the Engineer of Record know the package is ready to be picked up and transmitted to the FDEP for final review and clearance. The FDEP will provide the permit clearance letter.
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.