- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
- Water and Wastewater Standards
Capacity Fee Calculator - Fixture Count
Prior to initial connection to JEA's water and wastewater systems, customers are required to pay a water/wastewater plant and line extension Growth Capacity Charge. Charges are determined by either the meter size or projected flow (consumption) as submitted by an engineer.
This calculator is intended for use by hotels and multi-family properties. All other type of facilities should use the Capacity Fee Calculator - Average Daily Flow.
|Fixture Type and Quantity||Water Unit||Sewer Unit|
|Total Fixture Units||0||0|
|Water Capacity Fee||Sewer Capacity Fee||Total Fees|
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.