- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Call Before You Dig
- Community-Initiated Projects
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
- Water and Wastewater Standards
Forms and Procedures for Electric Development Projects
Below are policies and procedures that are necessary to ensure proper transfer of ownership and maintenance of Developer-installed infrastructure and to effectively communicate how to do business with JEA.
Electric Transmission Interconnect Requirements
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.