- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Real Estate Services
JEA's real estate team is responsible for the acquisition, disposition and management of all JEA real property. JEA Real Estate Services houses all real property documents such as deeds, easements, leases and licenses.
Any and all real estate related inquires can be directed to one of our team members:
- Jordan Pope, Director, Economic Development and Real Estate
- Eileen Connolly, Real Estate Coordinator
- Brandon Traub, Real Estate Coordinator
Use of JEA Property
JEA is an independent authority that provides electric, water, sewer an other utility services to approximately one million people in Jacksonville and the surrounding communities. JEA's utility systems include power plants and electric substations that are connected by thousands of miles of electric transmission and distribution lines, and artesian wells and water and sewer treatment facilities which are connected by thousands of miles of water distribution and sewer collection lines.
Our systems are located within a combination of public right-of-way, real estate owned completely by JEA, and JEA easements over the property of other landowners. Upon request, JEA will consider allowing compatible third-party uses of JEA property and landowner uses of JEA rights-of-way and easements when:
- Safety is ensured;
- Utility system integrity is protected and access is unobstructed;
- Community and customers will be not be adversely affected;
- and JEA is not exposed to liablity for allowing the uses.
For more specific information and to initiate a review, please download the JEA Real Property Application .
Developer Initiated - Easement and Plat Review
JEA Real Estate Services reviews all deeds, easements or plats submitted to JEA as part of a new development. This review ensures that JEA receives the appropriate real property rights in order to maintain its utility infrastructure. Before service is provided, all real property documents must be approved by JEA Real Estate and recorded in the public records of the appropriate county.
Items required by JEA to approve any deed, easement or plat can be found in the JEA Conveyance Checklist. When preparing a plat, the standard approved dedication language can be found in the following document: JEA Standard Plat Language. When granting an easement, please use JEA's standard easement forms. Please contact JEA Real Estate Services to coordinate the preparation, drafting and review of all easements with the appropriate parties and legal counsel.