- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Purified Water
- Water Facilities
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Vision, Mission and Values
JEA iSupplier Portal
Existing suppliers can access JEA iSupplier Portal by clicking on the “Log In” link. To minimize delays and errors, all suppliers are required to keep their contact information current (i.e. primary contacts, email, phone number, address, etc.). The “User Guide” link will assist suppliers with navigating through the various functions available within the portal.
For Suppliers that are doing business with JEA, but are not an approved user in iSupplier Portal.
JEA has information about your business based on your prior work history. Your company’s principal should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the user have access to the portal and provide their name, title, phone number and email address. Once the user is added to the portal account, they will receive an email confirmation with their log in credentials and temporary password.
For Suppliers that would like to do business with JEA and have never registered within the portal or had a previous contract with JEA.