- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
At JEA, procurement decisions are made on a competitive basis and we’re committed to providing fair and equitable opportunities to all vendors. JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's (COJ) Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program, which helps to establish and strengthen relationships with small business owners in our community.
This program helps to create a contracting environment for local small businesses, in which everyone has an opportunity to participate. There are residency requirements for the owner, as well as personal net worth and annual gross receipt limitations.
- Learn more about the COJ's JSEB program
- Learn about becoming JSEB Certified with COJ
- Search for a COJ JSEB-Certified Vendor
Seminars for Potential New Vendors and Small Businesses
Please join us for a discussion about business opportunities with JEA, and to learn about JEA's purchasing process.
Annual JSEB Procurement Summit
Join Us for the Third Annual JSEB Procurement Summit
JEA will host the Third Annual JSEB Procurement Summit on September 15, 2020. The 2020 summit will be held virtually and will focus on Fiscal Year 2021 bid opportunities for JSEB Vendors.
This year there will be an opportunity to connect and network with the Water/Wastewater and Facilities groups. All JSEB vendors are encouraged to attend and come prepared with questions to participate in this virtual environment. This is a great opportunity to acquire beneficial information and build new relationships.
2019 JSEB Procurement Summit Recap
The second annual JSEB Procurement Summit was held on August 15, 2019 with 120 attendees, representing 70 vendors. The focus for the summit this year was on Fiscal Year 2020 Bid Opportunities for JSEB Vendors. Additionally, we featured three JSEB vendors' businesses for their willingness to mentor other small businesses. Please watch the video in the “JSEB Mentors” section below to learn more.
The following Prime Vendors were available at the summit for networking opportunities:
- Garney Construction
- Clark Construction
- Ryan Companies
- Sawross, Inc.
The entire JEA Procurement Team, several JEA Project Managers and the City of Jacksonville were available to network with local businesses as well. If you missed the summit, you can review the below linked attendee list and the 2020 Spend Plan. We hope to see you next year!
- Construction & Engineering Services Consultants, Inc. - Steven J. Davis, Owner
- iTech Resources, Inc. - Eric Nguyen, Owner
- Complete Services Well Drilling, Inc. - Justin Merritt, Owner
Procurement Information for Other Jacksonville Agencies
- City of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Jacksonville Transit Authority
- Duval County Public Schools