- Advanced Technology Meters
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
Items for Sale
At JEA's Surplus Center, we sell a broad range of goods that are no longer needed by JEA, all of which are listed below. All items listed below are open to purchase by the public.
All items are sold "as is, where is", are subject to 7% sales tax, and are final. Accepted methods of payment include cash, cashier’s checks, and money orders. Cash payments are limited to sales under $100.00. We do not accept credit cards.
Public Surplus Sales
The JEA Surplus Center hosts Public Surplus Sales periodically based on stock levels. During these sales we open our doors for the day and allow walk-ins rather than our normal appointment procedure. These sales generally feature a variety of surplus stock consisting mostly of office furniture as well as general office supplies and other goods.
For Inquiries or to Schedule an Appointment
The Surplus Center is located at a secure facility and interested buyers are required to make an appointment. To view or purchase surplus material, please contact us:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (904) 665-6892
- JEA Westside Service Center
6727 Broadway Avenue
Jacksonville, FL 32254
- Hours: Weekdays 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
General appointment hours: Weekdays 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.*
*Appointment times may vary based on quantity and size of items purchased as well as available manpower, etc.
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.