- Advanced Technology Meters
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
Power Source Disclosure
The table below explains each charge on your utility bill based on average monthly consumption levels (1,000 kWh of electric service and 6,000 gallons of water used with a 5/8” meter).
|Energy Mix - Sources||2012||2013||2014||2015|
*Other includes electricity from inter-regional interchange transactions that are not traceable to specific generation sources and other system purchases.
**Renewables includes JEA Solar (excluding Jax Solar) and landfill gas from the North Landfill.
Source: JEA Fiscal Year 2014 Annual Report ending in September 2014 adjusted for renewable breakout.
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.