- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
Streaming will begin promptly at the advertised time on the day of the event. A video of the meeting will be posted above within 48 hours and will remain there for the month following a meeting. If you are looking for a past meeting, please browse our archive below.
Public Board Meetings
JEA Board Meetings are open to the public. The Board of Directors normally meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month on the 19th floor of JEA's Downtown Headquarters, located at 21 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida (map). Meeting dates, times and location will be announced on our Events Calendar prior to the meeting and are subject to change.
2021 Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Recordings of meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event. The latest meeting minutes will be made available after they have been approved in the next month’s Board Meeting.
Past Meeting Documents
- If you are looking for information regarding meetings held 2016 to 2020, please visit the Board Meetings Archive.
- If you are looking for information regarding a meeting prior to 2015, please submit a Public Records Request.
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.