- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Public Board Meetings
JEA Board Meetings are open to the public. The Board of Directors normally meet on the fourth Tuesday of each month on the 19th floor of JEA's Downtown Headquarters, located at 21 W. Church Street, Jacksonville, Florida (map). Meeting dates, times and location will be announced on our Events Calendar prior to the meeting and are subject to change.
2020 Meeting Agendas and Minutes
Recordings of meetings will be made available within 48 hours of the event. The latest meeting minutes will be made available after they have been approved in the next month’s Board Meeting.
Past Meeting Documents
- If you are looking for information regarding meetings held 2015 to 2019, please visit the Board Meetings Archive.
- If you are looking for information regarding a meeting prior to 2015, please submit a Public Records Request.