- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Stages of a Project
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Water and Wastewater Standards
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Call Before You Dig
- Supply Chain Resource Hub
- More Foresight Needed for Robust First Coast Development
- Sign Up for JEA Supply Chain Updates
- Proposed DOE Transformer Standards are Ill-Timed
- Service Availability Form
- Meter Search
- JEA Facilities Standards
- Community-Initiated Projects
Water and Wastewater Resources for Builders, Developers, Engineers and Property Owners
We want to be easy to do business with. If you are a developer, builder, engineer or property owner, this page contains some of the forms and calculators you’ll need for your project.
Development Project Status
Track the Status of a Project
Tracking your project through the development process is easy. Using your JEA Availability Number, you can search the JEA SPM Database to see the current status of your project. Simply type in your 8-digit Availability Number (including the dash) found at the top of your Availability Letter.
Capacity Fee Calculators
Prior to initial connection to JEA's water and wastewater systems, customers are required to pay a water and/or wastewater plant and line extension growth capacity charge. Charges are determined by either the meter size or projected flow (consumption) as submitted by an engineer.
Water and Sewer Service Applications