- Ways to Save
- Custom Business Energy Upgrades
- Heating, Cooling and Air Handling Rebates
- Lighting Solutions
- Refrigeration Solutions
- Roofing and Window Film Solutions
- Small Business Energy Upgrades
- Trade Allies
- Water Heating Solutions
- CFL Disposal
- New Home Build Resources
- Non-Road Electrotechnology
Heating and Cooling Rebates
JEA offers homeowners rebates on the purchase of a new HVAC system. Your home’s central heating, ventilation and air conditioning system (HVAC) is responsible for nearly 50 percent of the energy consumed in your home according to ENERGYSTAR®. That’s why energy-efficient choices can mean big savings on your monthly energy bill.
Rebates are currently offered for 16 SEER HVAC systems. A maximum of two rebates for new air conditioning or heat pump systems are permitted per customer for each service address. Rebates are available for JEA electric customers only.*
- Central Air Conditioning
$150 rebate - 16.0 + SEER Split System A/C
- Central Heat Pump
$150 rebate - 16.0 + SEER Split System Heat Pump
To receive your rebate:
- Contact one of our pre-qualified contractors who will provide information on the rebates. A brochure will be provided along with an estimate.
- If you choose to have work performed by the contractor the JEA rebate will be clearly indicated on your invoice as a deduction from the total price including installation.
Click here for a list of JEA pre-qualified contractors. For more information, call us at 888-345-4609.
*JEA encourages our customers to get at least three estimates, ask for references, and to check out any professional you may consider hiring via the Better Business Bureau and/or the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Pre-qualification in the program requires that a contractor provide JEA with a valid contractor's license, proof of liability insurance coverage, and is then reviewed for presence on the Northeast Florida Better Business Bureau. Rebates will only be paid to contractors whom have been pre-qualified and accepted by JEA. The choice of contractor and the work scheduled is between the customer and the contractor. JEA encourages each customer to fully understand the scope of work being performed by the contractor.
JEA Online Account
Gain access to MyBudget, payment history, My JEA Utility Tracker, and more!