- Ways to Save
- Custom Business Energy Upgrades
- Heating, Cooling and Air Handling Rebates
- Lighting Solutions
- Refrigeration Solutions
- Roofing and Window Film Solutions
- Small Business Energy Upgrades
- Trade Allies
- Water Heating Solutions
- CFL Disposal
- New Home Build Resources
- Non-Road Electrotechnology
JEA offers a wide range of rebate programs to save you money on home energy upgrades. Whether you are starting small or looking to make an investment, JEA has a rebate program for you. Rebates are available for JEA electric customers only. Rebates marked with an asterisk require the use of a JEA Pre-Qualified Contractor, as described below.
Rebates for Your Home
- Lighting Rebates
- Heating and Cooling System Rebates*
- Insulation Rebates*
- Solar Water Heating Rebates*
Whether you are buying or leasing a new electric vehicle (PEV), JEA has a rebate for you. Rebate amounts vary depending on battery size and are for passenger vehicles (all electric and hybrid) licensed to operate by Florida Department of Motor Vehicles.
Learn About Our EV Rebates
Solar Battery Incentives
This program offers an incentive for customers who may be considering a private rooftop solar system to adopt the next step in home renewable technology: battery storage.
Learn About Our Solar Battery Incentive Program
JEA maintains a list of pre-qualified contractors for customers to choose from when performing a home energy upgrade that qualifies for a rebate. ShopSmart with JEA rebates are deducted from your energy upgrade purchase amount by our pre-qualified contractors. JEA does not send rebates directly to customers, so if you do not use a ShopSmart with JEA Pre-Qualified Contractor you will not be eligible to receive a ShopSmart with JEA rebate.
JEA Pre-Qualified Contractors must:
- Abide by all local, state and Federal guidelines, applicable laws, building codes, regulations and licensing requirements.
- Maintain required license(s) or certification(s), insurance to perform home energy upgrades, and have agreed to follow the ShopSmart with JEA program guidelines.
- Adhere to program guidelines and standards.
- Install all program measures for maximum sustainable energy efficiency effectiveness.
JEA Pre-Qualified Contractors will provide:
- Invoices detailing the work that was done.
- Invoice line item showing JEA rebate deduction for measure(s) installed.
JEA will conduct quality control inspections on installed measures. Inspections will be spread across all pre-qualified contractors. In the event of any contractor problem, JEA will address, retrain and order remediation of failing work. JEA encourages our customers to get at least three estimates, ask for references and to check out any professional you may consider hiring via the Better Business Bureau and/or the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
Become a Pre-Qualified Contractor
ShopSmart with JEA Pre-Qualified Contractors are an exclusive group of contractors that offer energy efficiency services to customers.
Learn about how to become a ShopSmart with JEA Pre-Qualified Contractor
JEA Online Account
Gain access to MyBudget, payment history, My JEA Utility Tracker, and more!