- Residential Customers
- Get Assistance
- Residential Backflow Requirements
- Billing and Payment Options
Become an Authorized Contractor
ShopSmart with JEA pre-qualified contractors are an exclusive group of contractors that offer energy efficiency services to customers under our ShopSmart with JEA Rebate Program for Residential Customers. All pre-qualified contractors must maintain required license(s) or certification(s), insurance to perform home energy upgrades, and have agreed to follow the ShopSmart with JEA program guidelines.
Benefits of Being a JEA Pre-Qualified Contractor
- Member of an exclusive group of contractors that JEA recommends to customers for home efficiency upgrades.
- Company information will be listed on the ShopSmart program website.
- Marketing support provided.
Pre-Qualified Contractors Must:
- Abide by all local, state and federal guidelines, applicable laws, building codes, regulations and licensing requirements.
- Adhere to program guidelines and standards.
- Install all program measures for maximum sustainable energy efficiency effectiveness.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.