- Residential Customers
- Billing and Payment Options
- Get Assistance
- Residential Backflow Requirements
Become an Authorized Contractor
ShopSmart with JEA pre-qualified contractors are an exclusive group of contractors that offer energy efficiency services to customers under our ShopSmart with JEA Rebate Program for Residential Customers. All pre-qualified contractors must maintain required license(s) or certification(s), insurance to perform home energy upgrades, and have agreed to follow the ShopSmart with JEA program guidelines.
Benefits of Being a JEA Pre-Qualified Contractor
- Member of an exclusive group of contractors that JEA recommends to customers for home efficiency upgrades.
- Company information will be listed on the ShopSmart program website.
- Marketing support provided.
Pre-Qualified Contractors Must:
- Abide by all local, state and federal guidelines, applicable laws, building codes, regulations and licensing requirements.
- Adhere to program guidelines and standards.
- Install all program measures for maximum sustainable energy efficiency effectiveness.