- My Account
- Account Name Changes
- Changes in Account Holder
- Claim Resolution
- Deposit and Connection Fees
- JEA Credit Score
- Medical Alerts
- Reclaimed Water Inspection Fee
- Service Charges
- Service Reconnection
- Social Security Numbers
- Collections, Disconnections, and Unauthorized Utility Use
Get Free Alerts Via Text* and Email
- When your bill is ready to be viewed
- When your bill due date is a few days away
- When your payment has posted
- When your usage has reached a certain dollar, electric (kWh) or water (gal) amount**
- When an electric outage you reported has an updated status such as crew assigned, estimated restoration time and cause.
- When a service disconnection notice has been sent
- When service is started or stopped
You can change your alert preferences, contact information or unsubscribe at any time by signing into your online account.
Report and Monitor an Electric Outage Via Text
Reporting an electric outage to JEA is now as simple as sending a text!
To register, text REG to MyJEA (69532). Once registered, Text OUT to "MyJEA" (69532) to report your outage. To ensure we can associate the outage with your address, when texting REG or OUT to 69532, please use the mobile phone number registered to your JEA account. You can easily confirm the number on file or register additional numbers for outage alerts through the alert preference center.
You will also automatically receive updates for any issues you report to your preferred medium (text, email or phone).
Manage Alert Preferences
- Sign in to your Consumption & Outage Alerts preferences.
- Click "Outage Alert".
- Click "Add Contact".
- Enter your contact information and click "Save Changes".
High Water Usage Alerts
A leak can cause property damage, waste water, and cause very high bills before you even know about it. That's why JEA monitors customers' daily water consumption and can send an email notification when a consistent and significant increase is seen.
If the leak appears very large, a specialist from JEA will come to your home to investigate. The specialist can show you a graph of your usage before and after the leak began so that you can see the spike in your water usage caused by the leak. You will also be able to see the change in consumption on the Daily Usage graph in Manage My Account.
JEA is currently in the process of upgrading all water meters to an advanced meter which is required to provide these analytics so that all water customers can benefit from this program.
**Billing alert thresholds include the total cost for all services on the account (e.g. electric, water, sewer, irrigation). If you have more than one electric or water service on your account, the threshold you set will be a total of them.
Pay Your Way
At JEA, we give you the option to choose the method of payment that best fits your lifestyle.