- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
Ever wonder where electricity comes from or where the water goes when you flush the toilet? Here’s your chance to find out. Plus, you can play our games, learn fun facts and even do some cool science projects, like watching plants breathe. Let’s get started!
- Get e-Smart! Learn all about safety, efficiency and sustainability and earn a certificate for completing each journey!
- Discover Fun Electricity Facts
- Learn Fun Water Facts
- Do A Science Experiment
- A Guide To Your Drinking Water
- Learn How to Do Home Inspections for Safety, Energy and Water Efficiency
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.