- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- Kid's Corner
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donations
In 2006, JEA began collecting voluntary contributions from customers to enhance area education. The Prosperity Scholarship Fund supports the community’s Blueprint for Prosperity initiative to provide higher education and training for workforce and economic development through generous donations from customers like you. These contributions have helped Northeast Florida college students at Edward Waters College, Florida State College at Jacksonville, Jacksonville University and the University of North Florida.
Help to enhance area education with your monthly JEA bill
Sign in to your jea.com account and begin contributing to the Prosperity Scholarship Fund
If you don't have a jea.com account, you can register for one now. You can also sign up for the Prosperity Scholarship Fund by calling (904) 665-6000.
- Every dollar counts.
- One hundred percent of the donations are passed through to the FSCJ Foundation for the Prosperity Scholarship Fund. No expenses are deducted by JEA.
- Simply designate an amount you’d like to add to your bill each month.
- All contributions are tax-deductible, and you will receive a tax statement at the end of the year.
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.