- In Our Community
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
Neighbor to Neighbor Donations
Founded in 1987, JEA’s Neighbor to Neighbor Fund is a way for customers and employees to light it forward in providing temporary assistance to customers unable to pay their utility bill. The Neighbor to Neighbor Fund helps elderly, disabled, and those less fortunate keep the lights on and water running. A donation to Neighbor to Neighbor makes it possible for those that need it most to maintain utility services during a financial crisis.
- Every dollar counts. In 2016, 546 families were able to maintain utility services as a result of Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Each customer contribution goes directly to people in need. No expenses are deducted by JEA or the United Way.
- Every donation is tax-deductible.
Contribute With Your Monthly JEA Bill
Your one-time or monthly donation to the fund lights it forward.
- Help a child keep cool on the hottest day in summer and warm during a chilly winter’s night.
- Allow a family one week of energy to cook meals and have running water in their kitchen and bath.
- Provide a month of heat and lights to an older couple struggling to live on a fixed income.
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.