- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System FAQ
- Construction Terms
- King Street Emergency Sewer Repair Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Overview - Riverview Water Connections
- Park Street Emergency Sewer Repair
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- Drop Savers Poster Contest
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
Join Our Email Community
Your opinion counts! By joining the Two Cents Worth Email Community you’ll have the opportunity to give feedback through email surveys on our billing and payment programs, new customer offerings, JEA messaging, and a variety of other topics.
Since its inception, Two Cents Worth members have helped us improve the customer experience here at JEA, including:
- Improving JEA communications to make sure they are clear and informative.
- Naming new programs such as JEA MyBudget and JEA SolarSmart.
- Shaping our Efficiency Assessment program.
Stay in the Loop
Catch up on the latest JEA buzz with our monthly eNewsletters.