- In Our Community
- Connecting to the JEA Vacuum Sewer System
- Connecting to the JEA Water System
- Construction Terms
- Jacksonville Golf and Country Club Sewer Improvement Project
- Meet the Project Outreach Team
- Move Over Law
- Ponce De Leon - Well #3 Water Improvement Project
- Project Outreach Contact Form
- Riverview Water Main Installation Projects
- Septic Tank Phase Out
- Site Restoration
- Trenchless Technology
- Absorption and Reflection
- Building a Well-Insulated Home
- Contaminating an Aquifer
- Flushable or Not Flushable?
- How Much to Water Plants?
- Learning About Lawns
- Modeling Beach Erosion
- Underground Water
- Watching Plants Breathe
- Water to Vapor, Water to Ice
- What Dirties the Water? (And How Can We Clean It Up?)
- What Makes Drought-Tolerant Plants Work?
- What's Growing in the Water?
- JEA at the MOSH
- JEA Power Pals
- JEA Power Pals Form
- School Performances
- Teacher Resources
- Call Before You Dig
- Community Investment
- Employee Giving
- Get Assistance
- Give Assistance
- Join Our Email Community
- Light It Forward Award
- Neighbor to Neighbor Donation Form
- Neighborhood Energy Efficiency Program
- Our One Water
- Our Partners
- Prosperity Scholarship Fund Donation Form
Founded in 1987, JEA’s Neighbor to Neighbor Fund is a way for customers and employees to provide temporary assistance to customers unable to pay their utility bill during a financial crisis. The Neighbor to Neighbor Fund helps elderly, disabled, and those less fortunate keep the lights on and water running.
Contribute With Your Monthly JEA Bill
Make a one-time or monthly donation today and help light it forward.
- Every dollar counts. In 2018, 538 families were able to maintain utility services as a result of Neighbor to Neighbor.
- Each customer contribution goes directly to people in need. No expenses are deducted by JEA or the United Way.
- Every donation is tax-deductible.
Storm Preparation Tip
Make sure your JEA account information is up to date so we can reach you with power restoration updates.