Sign in

Get Assistance banner

Get Assistance

JEA is here to point the way to utility payment assistance for families and individuals struggling financially due to a personal crisis or emergency. JEA cares about the community.

Get Assistance with United Way 2-1-1

Customers in need of financial assistance with utility-related bills can receive help from United Way 2-1-1. The service is generously provided by the United Way of Northeast Florida working in partnership with businesses, volunteers, community organizations and leaders to tackle critical issues facing area residents. 

2-1-1 is the Number to Call for NON-Emergency Assistance

Callers may also call (904) 632-0600 to access a United Way 2-1-1 call center specialist. If you’re unable to access 2-1-1 in your county, please dial the number that's appropriate to your county listed below:

  • Duval County: Dial 2-1-1 or (904) 632-0600
  • Jacksonville calling area: Dial 2-1-1 or (904) 632-0600
  • All other counties: Dial 2-1-1 or (904) 632-0600
  • Hearing Impaired: Dial (904)306-0447 (TTY)

For further information about 2-1-1, please call (904) 390-3200 or visit