JEA Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) Protest Hearing for JEA Solicitation, 087-19 (ITN) Biosolids Management Services
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Awards Committee Sunshine Law Training
Thursday, October 01, 2020
Thursday, October 01, 2020
JEA Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) Protest Hearing for JEA Solicitation, 064-20 (IFB) Twin Creeks Reclaimed Water Re-Pump Station Improvements Phase II
Friday, October 02, 2020
401(a)/457 Committee Meeting
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 Add to Calendar
- 02:00 p.m. to 03:00 p.m.
WebEx Conference Call
Notice is hereby given that the 401(a)/457 Committee will meet on Thursday, August 13, 2020 via WebEx.
Access the Meeting
- Join the meeting via WebEx through your internet browser to listen to and/or view the meeting:
WebEx login/access: https://jeameeting.webex.com/jeameeting/j.php?MTID=md851bdf43b1ef2f9879f9082c02a9900
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 478 720 008
WebEx Password: GktkKAeP222
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by:
Dial: (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and use access code: 478 720 008 #
Agenda and meeting materials will be made available electronically.
Instructions for providing public comments during the appropriate public comment speaking period are located in the detailed instructions. Interested persons who cannot attend the WebEx meeting but who wish to submit public comments to be read during the appropriate public comment speaking period may do so by sending an email to email@example.com no later than 1:00 p.m. on August 12, 2020.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this notice or experience any technical difficulties during the meeting. If you have a disability that requires accommodations to participate in the above Webex meeting, please call (904) 665-7550 or (800) 955-8771 (TTY) by 5:00 p.m. the day before the meeting.
Joining the Meeting by Calling In
(904) 900-2303 United States Toll (Jacksonville)
(415) 655-0001 US Toll
- When prompted enter access code: 478 720 008 #.
- When prompted for an attendee number Press # key to skip.
- You are now in the meeting.
- You are joined to the meeting with the MUTE feature turned on, so you are not able to talk during the meeting. We will unmute the lines at the appropriate time for public comment. Directions for public comment are below.
Public Comment Directions
Public Comments will conform to the instructions in the meeting notice and agenda. For those providing public comments during the WebEx meeting, we allow a maximum of 3 minutes per speaker.
Public Comment will happen at the defined time in the meeting and will happen in three phases. First all public comments received by email will be read for the record. The second phase will be to recognize any participant who has Raised Their Hand through the WebEx tools or stated they would like to provide comment through the Chat feature in WebEx. The final phase will be when the host asks if anyone that joined by dialing into the meeting directly would like to provide comment.
Providing Comments if Dialed into the Meeting
- The meeting host will announce that anyone that dialed into the meeting directly from a phone that would like to provide comment can unmute their line by pressing *6 on their phone and politely stating that you would like to make a comment.
- The host will facilitate giving everyone that would like to comment the opportunity to do so.
- When it is your turn please state your full name prior to giving your comments.
- When your comments are complete, the host will mute your line so the meeting can proceed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I join a meeting prior to the scheduled start time?
Yes, everyone is allowed to join 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
How to identify who has joined the meeting?
If you are joined via your computer, you can click from the meeting controls at the bottom of the screen to display a list of participants on the right.
If you are joined via your phone, you cannot identify who has joined the meeting.
Can I turn off my video if I don’t want to show it after the meeting is started?
If you are joined via your computer, you can click from the meeting controls at the bottom of the screen to turn your video off or on during the meeting.
I connected to the meeting via my web browser and the audio is not very clear what can I do to make it better?
The audio quality comes from the internet speeds you are connected and can at times may be negatively impacted. If the audio quality is so poor you cannot properly hear the meeting, we recommend trying to dial into the meeting via your phone.