- Thursday, January 28, 2021 Add to Calendar
- 09:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
T-19 and streaming
21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
JEA board of directors meetings are held at the JEA Tower in downtown Jacksonville, Fla. and streamed live. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change.
Notice is hereby given that the JEA Board will meet on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021 at 9 a.m. at JEA, 21 West Church Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202. The public is invited to attend this meeting in-person at the physical location. Pursuant to City of Jacksonville Emergency Proclamation, attendees will be required to wear masks and CDC guidelines and social distancing will be required at the physical location. The public may also attend the meeting virtually via Webex (access information and instructions below).Ways to Access the Board Meeting:
- Join the meeting via Webex through your internet browser using the following meeting access information:
WebEx Meeting Number (access code): 180 693 2861
WebEx Password: B0@rdM33t1ng!
For more detailed instructions on how to participate in the meeting, please review the Board Meeting Public Notice.
- Watch it on your computer at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting or from JEA’s Facebook page at https://facebook.com/newsfromjea (Facebook account not required to view streaming content).
- Join the WebEx meeting by phone by dialing (904) 900-2303 or (415) 655-0001 and using access code: 180 693 2861 #
- Watch a recording of the meeting later on the JEA website at https://jea.com/liveboardmeeting.