- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Manufacturer Product Removal Guidelines
The following information provides general guidelines for JEA Water and Wastewater Standards product removal process.
- Removal Criteria
- Failure to notify JEA of a part number or design change.
- Defective part/material
- Failure to honor warranty
- Product does not meet JEA’s needs.
- Non-responsive manufacturer.
- JEA Water and Wastewater Standards will contact the manufacturer by phone or e-mail to discuss the product’s issues. It shall be the responsibility of the manufacturer to ensure JEA Standards has the proper contact information. Quickly resolved issues will require no further actions and the manufacturer will receive a conformation e-mail; no response from the manufacturer will result in a suspension.
- JEA Water and Wastewater Standards will send a letter of suspension to the manufacturer if warranted:
- Manufacturers under suspension shall not supply JEA and product(s) in question shall be removed from all JEA sites, service areas and replaced with an approved manufacture part/material JEA will incur no cost for material removal or replacement.
- Manufacturers under suspension shall be required to provide a letter of explanation and propose a recommended solution.
- Manufacturers under suspension shall be required to meet with JEA Water and Wastewater Standards.
- Suspension Resolution process: All manufacturers’ issues will be reviewed by the Water and Wastewater Standards Committee. The Committee’s response to the manufacturer’s violation may warrant: a letter of concern, probation, removal, or no action.
- Letter of Concern: A Letter of Concern will be issued for these Standards Violation(s), section I.1 above. JEA will closely monitor the manufacturer for 12 month period. If no occurrences arise, the concern will expire. If concerns arise the manufacturer will be suspended.
- Probation: Manufacturer will be placed on probation for these Standards Violation(s), section I.1 above. During the probation period, JEA will allow the manufacturer to conduct normal business. If no occurrences/violations arise, the probation will expire. If at any time within the probationary period, manufacturer’s products or lack of response is deemed not to be satisfactory, the probationary period will end and manufacturer will be removed from JEA’s Water and Wastewater Standards approved materials.
- Removal from Standards: Manufacturer’s product(s) will be removed from JEA Standards for the following Standards Violations(s), section I.1 above. The manufacturer’s product will be removed from JEA’s Water and Wastewater Standards approved materials list. A request for re-approval will require re-application.
Request A Drawing
Sometimes you need As-Built drawings to represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how and infrastructure was actually installed during the construction phase.