- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Construction Phase of a Water and Wastewater Development Project
After JEA Development approves your project and all applicable permits are in hand, you are ready to set up a pre-construction meeting with the JEA Development Team and the Construction Inspection Team.
- Pre-Construction Meeting: Once final design approval has been given and all applicable permits are issued, a pre-construction meeting can be scheduled. Complete our Water Wastewater Pre-Construction Request Form to schedule a meeting.
- A JEA inspector will be assigned to your project. Please allow a 48-hour advance notice for taps, pressure tests, and any other project milestones that will be discussed during the pre-construction meeting.
- Complete the required testing for JEA dedicated utilities (pressure tests, bacteriological tests, etc.) as shown on the Pre-Construction Meeting Checklist.
- Submit as-builts, shop drawing submittals (for JEA pump stations or any non-standard appurtenance) and any revisions to the Development Group.
Request A Drawing
Sometimes you need As-Built drawings to represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how and infrastructure was actually installed during the construction phase.