- Engineering and Construction
- Connect Water or Sewer Service
- Five Year Capital Expenditures
- Meter Search
- Request an As-Built Drawing
- Service Availability Form
Capacity Fee Estimator - Average Daily Flow
Prior to initial connection to JEA's water and wastewater systems, customers are required to pay a water and/or wastewater plant and line extension growth capacity charge. Charges are determined by either the meter size or projected flow (consumption) as submitted by an engineer.
Gallons Per Day:
|Total Fixture Unit||Water Capacity Fee||Sewer Capacity Fee||Total Fees|
Request A Drawing
As-Built drawings represent the final detailed 'blueprints' as to how infrastructure was installed during construction.