- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Rebates from JEA for Businesses
Making energy-efficient upgrades is a smart investment. They help your business save energy every day which, in turn, can save money every month on your utility bill, improving your business’ bottom line. InvestSmart with JEA provides rebate incentives designed to help you make those energy-efficiency upgrades at a lower initial cost.
Money-Saving Incentives Offered
- Custom Business Energy Rebates
- Small Business Efficiency Rebates
- Heating, Cooling and Air Handling
- Roofing and Window Film
Investing in electric equipment can help reduce lifecycle costs, lower fuel consumption, provide a safer and more efficient atmosphere, and contribute to a cleaner and healthier work environment for your business. The JEA Non-Road Electrotechnology Program provides rebate incentives that will help with the initial investment of qualifying electric equipment.
JEA's Non-Road Electrotechnology Program
Solar Battery Incentives
This program offers an incentive for customers who may be considering a private rooftop solar system to adopt the next step in home renewable technology: battery storage.
JEA's Solar Battery Incentive Program
InvestSmart = A Smart Investment
Make energy-efficiency upgrades and get rebates for them. It’s a win-win.