- Business Resources
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Commercial Standby Power
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Natural Gas
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Save Energy and Money
- Small Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Telecom Services
Small Business Efficiency Rebates
InvestSmart with JEA offers rebates to small businesses for making some energy efficient upgrades. Energy efficiency upgrades are a smart investment and help your business save energy every day. Daily savings add up to monthly savings on your utility bill - ultimately improving your business' bottom line.
The incentives are available for commercial customers who make qualifying efficiency upgrades and have a cumulative 12-month energy consumption less than or equal to 200,000 kWh. To help determine how your business can maximize savings and energy use, JEA offers a free audit for qualifying customers. Through this audit, JEA provides incentives for small businesses to make qualifying energy efficient installations and upgrades.
- Email your request for a free audit to email@example.com.
- An InvestSmart with JEA Small Business Contractor will contact you to schedule an energy audit.
- Following the energy audit, the Small Business Contractor will schedule the installation work.
- Pay Small Business Contractor original amount, less rebate shown on invoice.
Examples of Qualifying Measures
- High performance T5/T8 systems
- Hardwired and permanent CFL fixtures
- LED exit signs
- Wall-and ceiling-mounted occupancy sensors
- Door Gaskets
- Strip Curtains
- Night Covers
- Energy Star Ice Machines
- ECM Motors
- Lower electric bills
- Increased productivity
- Lower maintenance costs
- Improved workspace comfort
For more information about InvestSmart with JEA, please contact us:
*JEA provides rebates to approved Small Business Solutions Alliance Contractors intended to cover a significant portion of the typical installation costs for qualifying lighting equipment. Rebates will not be paid directly to the customer but will be reflected in the final invoice.