- Business Resources
- Tax Exemptions
- Landlord Agreement Program
- Commercial Deposit Information
- Commercial Forms and Policies
- Small Business Resources
- Economic Development Incentive Program
- Natural Gas
- Commercial Standby Power
- Telecom Services
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Commercial Account Update Form
- Power Conditioning Equipment
- Commercial Water, Wastewater or Irrigation Bill Adjustments
- Fire Hydrant Meter Policy and Applications
- Claim Resolution for Businesses
- New Business Customers
- Save Energy and Money
The JEA Electrification Rebate Program (ERP) promotes the purchase or lease* of or conversion to electric equipment as an alternative to diesel- or propane-powered equipment. Through this program, JEA helps our customers save money and improve air quality throughout our service area.
JEA offers prescriptive financial incentives to customers who purchase select electric equipment to help them save money and reduce local air pollution. Custom incentives are available upon request for retrofits, infrastructure upgrades, and alternative
Complete an Application or Check the Status of Your Rebate
(Authorized Third-Party Vendor)
JEA commercial customers who purchase a qualified electric technology may apply for rebates, which include the following:
- EV Charging (L1, L2) for Fleets, Employees, or Public Use at a Business: Up to $5,200
- EV Charging (DCFC) at a Business: Up to $30,000
- Electric School Buses: Up to $17,000
- Electric Public Transit Buses: Up to $100,000
- Forklifts: Up to $700
- Aircraft Tractors/Pushbacks: Up to $1,600
- Baggage/Tow Tractors: Up to $400
- Belt Loaders: Up to $800
- Tractor trailer E/S TRUs: Up to $1,000
- Box E/S TRUs: Up to $400
- Heavy-Duty Truck Stop Electrification (H-D TSE): Up to $1,300
- Golf Carts: Up to $200
- Welders: Up to $500
- Scissor/Boom Lifts: Up to $1,000
- Scrubbers: Up to $400
- Beverage Carts: Up to $600
Case Study: Wagner Logistics
Wagner Logistics, a Jacksonville third-party logistics company, recently upgraded its entire fleet of propane forklifts to electric forklifts.
Learn About the Benefits Wagner Logistics Saw After Converting to Electric
Benefits of Electrification
- Reduced Lifecycle Costs: Typically about 90 percent fewer moving parts than internal combustion-powered engines with no engine fluids or hoses.
- Lower Fuel Consumption: Can reduce fuel costs by up to 50 to 70 percent and decrease exposure to volatile gasoline prices.
- Safer and More Efficient Work Atmosphere: Less noise congestion due to the quiet operation of electric-powered equipment makes it easier for workers to pay better attention to what is happening around them.
- Cleaner and Healthier Work Environment: Produces zero site emissions: does not release NOx, particulates, hydrocarbons, or carbon monoxide into the air in employee work areas.
Contact Us to Get Started
*Rebates for the leasing of equipment is prorated against the specified life-cycle of the specific measure.
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.