- Advanced Technology Meters
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
Part of the administration of the National Pretreatment Program is identifying and permitting facilities that meet program criteria. Facilities that are identified can be permitted in several ways.
- Industries that discharge process wastes fall under Industrial User Discharge Permits (IUDP).
- Companies which haul domestic and portable toilet waste to Buckman WWTF are given a Waste Hauler Discharge Permit.
- Under certain circumstances groundwater which is produced from either construction or low level clean up and does not meet surface water criteria can apply for a Groundwater Discharge Permit to discharge these waters to the sanitary sewer.
If you are not certain if you require a IUDP please fill out the Industrial Pretreatment survey. If you are applying for a permit there is a $250.00 permit fee payable to JEA.
Please return surveys and applications to:
Industrial Pretreatment, T-8
21 West Church Street
Jacksonville, Florida 32202
Do I need a permit?
- Groundwater Discharge Permit Application
- Industrial User Discharge Permit Application
- Waste Hauler Discharge Permit (WHDP) Application
Application Packet Forms
(to be downloaded and reviewed when applying for any Industrial Pretreatment permit)
- Accidental Discharge and Slug Control Plan (ADSCP)
- Accidental Discharge and Slug Control Plan (ADSCP) Template
- Analytical Methods
- Chapter 62-625 Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations: 40 CFR 403
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection Laboratory Guidance (F.A.C. 62-160)
- JEA’s Industrial Pretreatment Regulations
- Water and Sewer Rates
- Sewer Surcharge
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.