- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Advanced Technology Meters
- 2021.02.17 JEA Announces New Leadership Team
- 2021.03.11 JEA Receives First Place Safety Award from Florida Municipal Electric Association
- 2021.06.15 JEA Names Theodore B. Phillips Chief Financial Officer
- 2021.07.13 JEA Announces New COO and VP of Financial Services
- 2021.08.17 JEA Builds Out Leadership Team with Hiring of Chief External Affairs Officer
- 2021.09.15 JEA Names New Chief Information Officer, VP of Technical Services
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Look Up an Invoice
- Bid Forms
- Requests for Information
- Bid Results
- iSupplier Portal
- Zycus Portal
- Real Estate Services
- Honors and Achievements
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
- Corporate Headquarters
- Community Impact
Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
At JEA, procurement decisions are made on a competitive basis and we’re committed to providing fair and equitable opportunities to all vendors. JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's (COJ) Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program, which helps to establish and strengthen relationships with small business owners in our community.
This program helps to create a contracting environment for local small businesses, in which everyone has an opportunity to participate. There are residency requirements for the owner, as well as personal net worth and annual gross receipt limitations.
- Learn more about the COJ's JSEB program
- Learn about becoming JSEB Certified with COJ
- Search for a COJ JSEB-Certified Vendor
JSEB Outreach Events
Seminars for Potential New Vendors and Small Businesses
Please join us for a discussion about business opportunities with JEA, and to learn about JEA's purchasing process.
2021 Virtual JSEB Procurement Summit
The Fourth Annual JSEB Procurement Summit was held virtually on August 18, 2021 with over 100 attendees. The focus this year was on Fiscal Year 2022 Bid Opportunities for JSEB Vendors. The summit also highlighted the upcoming bid opportunities with Ryan Companies, the builder of JEA’s new headquarters building. There were two breakout sessions where the attendees could participate in a panel discussion with our Facilities and Water Wastewater groups. Each session had a Category Manager, a Senior Buyer, a JEA Project Manager and Prime Vendor. The featured Prime Vendors included:
- Eversafe Building Maintenance Corp (JSEB)
The breakout sessions offered an opportunity for the attendees to network and ask questions to the panelists. Although this year’s Summit was held virtually, it was a great opportunity to acquire beneficial information and build new relationships.
- Onas Corporation
- GM Hill Engineering, Inc.
- Construction & Engineering Services Consultants, Inc. - Steven J. Davis, Owner
- iTech Resources, Inc. - Eric Nguyen, Owner
- Complete Services Well Drilling, Inc. - Justin Merritt, Owner
Procurement Information for Other Jacksonville Agencies
- City of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Jacksonville Transit Authority
- Duval County Public Schools
Explore Solutions and Save
Learn about all the ways JEA helps Northeast Florida families, businesses and our community thrive and how we can help you do more.