- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
At JEA, procurement decisions are made on a competitive basis and we’re committed to providing fair and equitable opportunities to all vendors. JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's (COJ) Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program, which helps to establish and strengthen relationships with small business owners in our community.
This program helps to create a contracting environment for local small businesses, in which everyone has an opportunity to participate. There are residency requirements for the owner, as well as personal net worth and annual gross receipt limitations.
- Learn more about the COJ's JSEB program
- Learn about becoming JSEB Certified with COJ
- Search for a COJ JSEB-Certified Vendor
Seminars for Potential New Vendors and Small Businesses
Please join us for a discussion about business opportunities with JEA, and to learn about JEA's purchasing process.
- Date: Every 3rd Thursday of each month
- Time: 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Location: JEA Customer Center Building
21 W Church Street, Customer Center Lobby, Suite 002
Jacksonville, FL 32202
- RSVP by emailing us
JSEB Procurement Summit
The second annual JSEB Procurement Summit was held on August 15, 2019 with 120 attendees, representing 70 vendors. The focus for the summit this year was on Fiscal Year 2020 Bid Opportunities for JSEB Vendors. Additionally, we featured three JSEB vendors' businesses for their willingness to mentor other small businesses. Please watch the video in the “JSEB Mentors” section below to learn more.
The following Prime Vendors were available at the summit for networking opportunities:
- Garney Construction
- Clark Construction
- Ryan Companies
- Sawross, Inc.
The entire JEA Procurement Team, several JEA Project Managers and the City of Jacksonville were available to network with local businesses as well. If you missed the summit, you can review the below linked attendee list and the 2020 Spend Plan. We hope to see you next year!
- Construction & Engineering Services Consultants, Inc. - Steven J. Davis, Owner
- iTech Resources, Inc. - Eric Nguyen, Owner
- Complete Services Well Drilling, Inc. - Justin Merritt, Owner
Procurement Information for Other Jacksonville Agencies
- City of Jacksonville
- Jacksonville Aviation Authority
- Jacksonville Port Authority
- Jacksonville Transit Authority
- Duval County Public Schools