- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- iSupplier Portal
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Zycus Portal
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Strategic Focus and Core Values
127-19 (ITN) Strategic Alternatives
The objective of this Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) is to evaluate proposals on strategic alternatives, subject to the minimum requirements JEA has set forth in the Strategic Alternatives Process Section of this ITN, that are aligned with JEA’s goal of maximizing customer, community, environmental, and financial value over the long term. JEA will consider proposals that build upon JEA’s strengths and seek to eliminate certain existing business constraints.
- Written questions due via email to the designated Procurement Representatives on 2:00 p.m. on September 10, 2019
- Replies and all required documents due to the JEA Procurement Bid Office on 12:00 p.m. on October 7, 2019
- Bid Evaluation Meeting held on October 14, 2019.
- Negotiation phase began October 15, 2019.
- ITN Cancelled and All Replies Rejected December 24, 2019.
127-19 Attachment 1 Respondent’s Certification
127-19 Attachment 2 Conflict of Interest Certificate
127-19 Exhibit A JEA Procurement Code
127-19 Exhibit B 2018 Annual Report
127-19 Exhibit C 2018 Annual Disclosure Report – Electric System
127-19 Exhibit D 2018 Annual Disclosure Report – Water and Sewer and District Energy System
127-19 Exhibit E March 2019 Quarterly Analysis of Financial Performance
127-19 Addendum 1
127-19 Addendum 2
127-19 Addendum 3
127-19 Addendum 4 (.zip)
Bid Opening Meeting - October 7, 2019
127-19 Bid Tabulation
127-19 Addendum 5
Public Evaluation Team Meeting - October 14, 2019
127-19 Evaluator Scoresheets
127-19 Notice of Intent to Negotiate
127-19 Notice of Cancellation and Rejection of All Replies
To submit questions or to contact us to receive updates about this bid, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empowering Our Community
At JEA, community and service go hand in hand. Our employees volunteer their time and serve in several organizations throughout Jacksonville.