- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
Due to active cases of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) being reported in Duval, Clay, Nassau and St. Johns Counties, JEA Procurement is taking the following precautionary measures, effective immediately:
- Bid Drop-Off: Precautions are being taken for bid drop-off location and times. The bid drop-off location is the JEA Mail Room located on the first floor of the JEA Customer Care Building located at 21 W. Church St, Jacksonville, FL 32202. The
JEA Mail Room has its own entrance located between the two JEA buildings. The JEA Mail Room will receive bids Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Bidders will still have the option to drop bids off the day of Bid Openings between
8:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. If that changes, we will send out additional information.
Due to COVID-19, JEA strongly encourages bidders to mail their bids to 21 W. Church St., Jacksonville, FL 32202, instead of dropping bids off in person where possible. It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure mailed bids are received prior to the due date and time as stated in the solicitation.
- Pre-Bid Meetings: Pre-bid meetings will be held via conference call or WebEx only. Any updates to current solicitations along with solicitation addendums will be posted on this website.
- Bid Openings: Bid openings will be held on site, located in Tower 1 and via WebEx. The public is strongly encouraged to attend remotely via WebEx. Any updates to current solicitations along with solicitation addendums will be posted on this website.
- Solicitations: For any current solicitations, please frequently visit our Formal Opportunities and Informal Opportunities pages to see any updates and addendums. Please contact your respective JEA Buyer for any questions or updates to existing solicitations.
- Supplier Meetings: All planned supplier meetings will be either rescheduled or changed to conference call or WebEx.
- Awards: Awards meetings be held remotely via WebEx. Please visit the Awards Meeting page to view any updates related to the Awards meetings.
JEA's needs are quite diverse and whenever possible we like to keep business opportunities within the communities we serve. The commodities range in scope from the purchase of office supplies to the most complicated utility construction jobs and acquisition of large equipment, to the purchase of fuels. Each Buyer is proficient in the commodities they are assigned and have extensive training in the technical aspects of the goods and services they buy.
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000.
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000.
Requests for Information
Informational requests determine interest in providing goods or services to JEA prior to a solicitation being created. It is JEA’s sole discretion whether a solicitation will be issued for these items.
Bid Openings and Results
JEA is always looking to improve our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. View current bids and results.
Award Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
Due to COVID-19, Awards Meetings will only be held electronically via WebEx video conference. No physical location will be made available for these meetings. Visit our Awards Meetings, Minutes and Agendas page to learn more.
Look Up an Invoice
Look up the status of an invoice.
Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Program
JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA.
Information relevant to Procurement may be a public notice or an invitation to participate in opportunities available at JEA.
Upcoming Important Dates
- June 2, 2020: JEA Bid Opening
- July 7, 2020: Procurement Appeals Board (PAB) Rehearing for JEA IFB 064-16 Mandarin Water Reclamation Facility Expansion Tank and UV System Improvements
- View upcoming JSEB and Potential New Vendor Workshop times and locations
How We Buy
The procurement of goods and services by JEA is governed by the JEA Procurement Code , which was developed to ensure that all bidders have an equal and fair opportunity to participate in the bid process.
For Administrative Remedies (per Article 5 of the JEA Procurement Code), contact JEA's Chief Procurement Officer: Jenny McCollum - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Bid Office
At JEA we value strong ethics. JEA will conduct its business fairly, impartially, in an ethical and proper manner, and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The JEA Ethics Program applies to all employees of JEA. Integrity must
underlie all company relationships, including those with customers, suppliers, communities and other employees.
Learn more about our Ethics Policy
Gift Message for Vendors
While all of us at JEA appreciate the good intentions with which gifts are given, we must be sensitive to the positions of special trust and responsibility we hold given the nature of our business.
Due to our ongoing obligation to our stakeholders, the giving and acceptance of gifts may lead to the appearance of impropriety. In light of this, JEA’s corporate Ethics Policy and the City of Jacksonville (COJ) Ethics Ordinance prohibit employees from
accepting gifts valued over $100 from vendors, and accumulated gifts from the same vendor must not exceed $250 per calendar year.
Learn more about our Gift Policy