- Advanced Technology Meters
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Responses
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Local Discharge Limits
- National Pretreatment Program Regulations
- Pretreatment Program Compliance Forms
- Pretreatment Program, Permits, Surveys and Applications
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- Fire Hydrants as an Accessible Water Source
- Frequent Water Questions
- Water Facilities
- Benefits of Public Power
- Government Relations
- Honors and Achievements
- Real Estate Services
JEA's needs are quite diverse and whenever possible we like to keep business opportunities within the communities we serve. The commodities range in scope from the purchase of office supplies to the most complicated utility construction jobs and acquisition of large equipment, to the purchase of fuels. Each Buyer is proficient in the commodities they are assigned and have extensive training in the technical aspects of the goods and services they buy.
For more information contact the JEA Bid Office:
Formal Procurement Opportunities
Formal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost more than $300,000.
Informal Procurement Opportunities
Informal solicitations include procurement purchases of goods or services estimated to cost between $50,000 and $300,000.
Bid Openings and Results
JEA is always looking to improve our facilities to ensure we meet the needs of our customers. View current bids and results.
Award Meetings, Agendas and Minutes
View Award Meetings, Agenda and Minutes from past meetings.
Look Up an Invoice
Look up the status of an invoice.
Jacksonville Small and Emerging Business Program
JEA is an active participant in the City of Jacksonville's Small and Emerging Business (JSEB) program.
Become a Vendor
Procurement Services has a process to manage unsolicited contacts with vendors who wish to do business with JEA.
View responses to JEA’ Requests for Proposals, Invitations to Negotiate and Solicitations.
Information relevant to Procurement may be a public notice or an invitation to participate in opportunities available at JEA.
- 046-18 PAB Meeting Minutes
- ITN #94578 Residential Electric Demand Rate Pilot Program Evaluation Meeting
- ITN #94779 Residential Electric Demand Rate Pilot Program - Evaluator Meeting
- Public Evaluation for RFP 019-18 Engineering Services for the Norwood Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
- Public Evaluation for RFP 020-18 Engineering Services for the McDuff Water Treatment Plant High Service Pump Replacement
- JEA Procurement Appeals Board Hearing for Request for Proposal – Large Scale Solar Photovoltaic Power Purchase Agreements
- 2018 JEA Water and Wastewater Capital Plan Workshop
Current and upcoming events can be viewed under JSEB Companies and Potential New Vendors Seminars.
How We Buy
The procurement of goods and services by JEA is governed by the JEA Purchasing Code and the Operational Procedures, which were developed to ensure that all bidders have an equal and fair opportunity to participate in the bid process.
Contact the Bid Office
View Current Outages
Report and track any service issue you're experiencing, or monitor the status an electrical outage.