- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
JEA Places First at State-Wide Lineman Competition
Jacksonville, FL - A skilled team of JEA linemen brought home the first place trophy in the 16th annual Florida Municipal Electric Association (FMEA) Lineman Competition held in Orlando on Saturday, March 12.
JEA's Journeyman Team (Robert Hess, Clay Cook and Brian Gregg) won the first place overall award and first, second or third place in four of the five events:
- First Place - Overall Journeyman Team Florida 2016 Lineman Champions
- First Place - 4kv Cross Arm Change Out
- Second Place - Open Delta Transformer Change Out
- Second Place - 4kv Alley Arm Bell Replacement
- Third Place - Hurtman Rescue with AED
Twenty-one Journeyman Teams, including 84 linemen, from Orlando, Lakeland, Tallahassee, Kissimmee, Beaches Energy, Clay County, and more competed in five events that test skills in a timed setting emphasizing safety, excellence and honor. Twelve JEA linemen journeymen competed.
JEA apprentice Cody Stokes won first place in the Hurtman Rescue and placed third in the Pole Top Pin Insulator Change Out.
Sixty-one apprentices from around the state competed as individuals in their own events. Five JEA apprentices competed.
JEA is the seventh-largest community-owned electric utility in the United States and one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the nation providing electric, water and sewer service to residents and businesses in northeast Florida.