- Advanced Technology Meters
- Electric Generation Byproducts
- Plant Vogtle
- Awards Meeting Agendas and Minutes
- Bid Forms
- Bid Results
- Formal Procurement Opportunities
- Informal Procurement Opportunities
- Jacksonville Small Emerging Business Program
- Look Up an Invoice
- Requests for Information
- Commercial Reclaimed Water
- Reclaimed Water
- Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Sanitary Sewer Smoke Testing
- St. Johns River
- Wastewater Treatment Byproducts
- Wastewater Treatment Process
- What Not to Flush
- By the Numbers
- Community Impact
- Corporate Headquarters
- Honors and Achievements
- Media Relations
- Real Estate Services
- Vision, Mission and Values
JEA Customers Can Track Usage in Cold Weather
Jacksonville, FL - JEA customers are experiencing unusually cold weather over an extended period of time this week and energy use has increased as the temperatures have lowered.
JEA customers can keep track of their energy use by logging on to jea.com and clicking on Track My Usage, Lower My Bill. From snapshots of daily usage, year-by-year usage comparison to more detailed analysis of weather impacts on electric use, the Tracker shows customers past and current information to assist them.
Customers can also set alerts to be contacted when usage exceeds a threshold they set.
JEA is the largest not-for-profit, community-owned electric utility in Florida and the eighth largest in the United States, providing electric, water and sewer service to accounts in northeast Florida.
- ways to save